1425 Alameda Padre Serra, Santa Barbara, California, 93103
$3,495,000 4 beds | 4 full baths | 3,705 sq. ft.
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Source: SBAOR
Vacation every day in this exceptional property ideally located on the southwest side of APS providing panoramic ocean/city/harbor views and easy access to downtown SB & the Mission.The home features a spectacular great room w/ vaulted ceilings, corner fireplace & a chef's kitchen all with access to an irresistible view terrace. Additionally, there are 4 bedrooms with 4 fullbaths, 2 offices and a well-appointed media room. The private estate grounds feature lush landscaping, a free form pool & pool house and a full sized bocce ball court. How sweet it is!
- # of Baths (Full): 4
- Dining: Dining Area
- Rooms: Ground Floor Bedroom, Lbry/Study, Office
- Laundry: Room
- Cathedral Ceilings, Remodeled Bath, Remodeled Kitchen
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Rnge/Blt-In, Refrig, Trash Compact
- Fireplace(s): 2+, FR, LR, MBR
- Floor/Window Coverings: Carpet, Tile, Wood
Parking / Garage, Multi-Unit Information, Homeowners Association, School
- Gar #3
- Elementary School: Roosevelt
- Junior High School: S.B. Jr.
- High School: Carp. Sr. S.B. Sr.
Property / Lot Details
- Listing ID: 18-1766
- Sq. Ft. 3,705
- Sq. Ft. Source: Measured
- Lot Infrastructure: Public
- APN: --
- Approx. Lot Sq. Ft.: 0.0
- Zoning: E-1
- Cross Street: Jimeno Rd.
- Neighborhood: 15 - Riviera/Upper
- District: 15 - SB/EAST OF STATE
- Location/Topography: ["Combo"]
Listing Price Information
- Original Listing Price: $3,495,000.00
- Days On Market: 745
- Contingencies: HOME INSPECTN