230 Sierra Vista Rd, Santa Barbara, California, 93108
$1,899,000 4 beds | 3 full baths 1 half baths | 3,075 sq. ft.
Active Open House Sun 2-4 PM
Grubb Campbell Real Estate Group — Village Properties. Source: SBAOR
Perched upon the hills of Montecito, yet still close to town, 230 Sierra Vista Road is perfectly situated to take in unobstructed and panoramic mountain views from nearly every room in the house. This glorious 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with a detached guest cottage rests on roughly 1.3 acres in an incredible Montecito location and boasts ultimate privacy with no neighbors in sight. A beautiful hardscape walking path leads you to the front entrance, where you will immediately notice a warm Contemporary design that exudes charm and curb appeal. Upon entering the home, your eyes will be drawn towards high soaring ceilings and an incredibly open floor plan. The living room with fireplace captures breathtaking mountain views from several large windows.
- # of Baths (Full): 3
- # of Bathrooms (Total): 4
- Dining: Dining Area
- Rooms: Loft, Office, Other
- Laundry: Area
- Cathedral Ceilings, Guest House, Pantry, Remodeled Bath, Remodeled Kitchen, Skylight
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Gas Rnge/Cooktop, Refrig
- Floor/Window Coverings: Carpet, Hardwood
Parking / Garage, Multi-Unit Information, Homeowners Association, School
- Elementary School: Cold Spring
- Junior High School: S.B. Jr.
- High School: Carp. Sr. S.B. Sr.
Property / Lot Details
- Listing ID: 18-4053
- Sq. Ft. 3,075
- Sq. Ft. Source: Other/See Remarks
- Lot Infrastructure: Public
- APN: 013--165--00
- Approx. Lot Sq. Ft.: 0.0
- Zoning: Other
- District: 10 - MONTECITO
Listing Price Information
- Original Listing Price: $1,899,000.00
- Days On Market: 340