2410 State St, Santa Barbara, California, 93105
$1,699,000 5 beds | 3 full baths 1 half baths | 2,700 sq. ft.
Village Properties. Source: SBAOR
Beautiful Estate. Originally built in the 1920's. Well located just a few blocks from the Mission, in the heart of the Upper East, it's Old World presence and expansive front porch create unforgettable curb-appeal. Once through the stately front door, original detailing and character abound in everything from the octagonal dining room, patterns in the wood floors and wainscoting to the simple, yet beautiful hearth in the living room. It's a spacious and livable 4 bedroom and 3 bathroom main house with a detached guest house or office that may have potential as an Accessory Dwelling Unit. The back gardens and spa area create additional spaces to enjoy the tranquility of this historic home.
- # of Baths (Full): 3
- # of Bathrooms (Total): 4
- Dining: Breakfast Area, Formal
- Rooms: Art Studio, Ground Floor Bedroom, Ground Floor Master, Office
- Laundry: Area, Gas Hookup, Room
- Guest House
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Rnge/Cooktop, Refrig, Washer
- Fireplace(s): LR
- Floor/Window Coverings: Hardwood, Tile, Wood
Parking / Garage, Multi-Unit Information, Homeowners Association, School
- Gar #2
- Elementary School: Roosevelt
- Junior High School: S.B. Jr.
- High School: Carp. Sr. S.B. Sr.
Property / Lot Details
- Listing ID: 18-3609
- Sq. Ft. 2,700
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Lot Infrastructure: Public
- APN: --
- Approx. Lot Sq. Ft.: 0.0
- Zoning: E-3
- Cross Street: Junipero
- District: 15 - SB/EAST OF STATE
- Location/Topography: ["Level", "Upslope"]
Listing Price Information
- Original Listing Price: $1,799,900.00
- Days On Market: 605
- Contingencies: EXCHANGE