2423 Chapala St, Santa Barbara, California, 93105
$1,345,000 3 beds | 2 full baths | 1,644 sq. ft.
Gamberdella + Timmerman — Village Properties - 1. Source: SBAOR
Savvy buyers will be hard-pressed to find a downtown home of this era with a kitchen or master suite as spacious as this one! This ultra-charming, 1932 Tudor-style, single-level home has been thoughtfully expanded and updated throughout. A two-car garage with workshop and two additional off-street spaces offer private parking rarely found downtown. The spacious lot begins with white picket fence and jasmine-lined arbor and continues through a private back yard that stretches to an access lane to the garage and parking. Blending the best of both worlds, this home offers a neighborhood feel while just blocks from Cottage Hospital, the Mission and the restaurants, shops and entertainment of Downtown and the De la Vina corridor. School attendance areas include Peabody Elem., SBJHS and SBHS.
- # of Baths (Full): 2
- Dining: Breakfast Bar, Formal
- Rooms: Ground Floor Master
- Fireplace(s): LR
- Floor/Window Coverings: Tile, Wood
Parking / Garage, Multi-Unit Information, Homeowners Association, School
- Gar #2
- Unc #2
- Elementary School: Peabody
- Junior High School: S.B. Jr.
- High School: Carp. Sr. S.B. Sr.
Property / Lot Details
- Listing ID: 19-106
- Sq. Ft. 1,644
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Lot Infrastructure: Public
- APN: --
- Approx. Lot Sq. Ft.: 7,405.0
- Zoning: E-3,R-1
- Cross Street: Junipero
- Neighborhood: 15 or 20 - Downtown
- District: 20 - SB/WEST OF STATE
- Location/Topography: ["Level"]
Listing Price Information
- Original Listing Price: $1,345,000.00
- Days On Market: 340