32 Saint Francis Way, Santa Barbara, California, 93105
$2,279,000 3 beds | 2 full baths | 2,164 sq. ft.
Sotheby's International Realty. Source: SBAOR
This recently reimagined San Roque mid-century style home is set among mature oak trees in a private and park-like .4 +/- acre lot. Cathedral ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows provide abundant light, bringing the outdoors in. Upon entering the home, you are welcomed by voluminous ceilings, wide planked wood floors, freshly painted rooms and cabinetry and upgraded modern finishes. The floor plan combines open concept and traditional living spaces, capturing the best of both worlds. Views from the primary living spaces are of lush green trees and refreshed landscaping. Minutes away from Upper State Street shopping and some of Santa Barbara's best dining, Bristol Farms, Stevens Park and located in the Peabody Charter School attendance area.
- # of Baths (Full): 2
- Dining: Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Dining Area, In Kitchen
- Rooms: Family Room, Great Room, Ground Floor Master, Office, Primary Bedroom
- Laundry: Gas Hookup, In-unit
- Cathedral Ceilings
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Gas Stove, Microwave, Refrig, Rev Osmosis, Tankless WTR Heater
- Floor/Window Coverings: Carpet, Plantation Shutters, Tile, Wood
Parking / Garage, Multi-Unit Information, Homeowners Association, School
- Elementary School: Peabody
- Junior High School: S.B. Jr.
- High School: Carp. Sr. S.B. Sr.
Property / Lot Details
- Listing ID: 21-4240
- Sq. Ft. 2,164
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Lot Infrastructure: Public
- APN: 053--142--02
- Approx. Lot Sq. Ft.: 0.0
- Zoning: Other
- Neighborhood: 15 - San Roque
- District: 15 - SB/EAST OF STATE
Listing Price Information
- Original Listing Price: $2,279,000.00
- Days On Market: 56