349 Ridgecrest Dr, Santa Barbara, California, 93108
$1,995,000 3 beds | 3 full baths | 2,625 sq. ft.
Grubb Campbell Real Estate Group — Village Properties. Source: SBAOR
*WATCH THE VIDEO* Copy and Paste this link: vimeo.com/261155873. Set in a tranquil and private setting on roughly 1 acre, 349 Ridgecrest Drive offers fantastic views from nearly every direction. The backyard receives lovely ocean and island views as well and beautiful setting views of the property's gardens and fruit trees. 349 Ridgecrest also receives huge, unobstructed mountain views from several indoor and outdoor vantage points. As you approach the property, you'll notice a wrap-around driveway which makes driving and parking extremely convenient. The interior of the home is very spacious and has been maintained in great condition. The formal living room with fireplace is set beneath a soaring cathedral ceiling made of wood beams with a rustic, washed appearance.
- # of Baths (Full): 3
- Dining: Formal
- Rooms: Family Room, Ground Floor Master, Office
- Laundry: Area
- Cathedral Ceilings
- Appliances: Refrig
- Fireplace(s): LR
- Floor/Window Coverings: Carpet, Wood
Parking / Garage, Multi-Unit Information, Homeowners Association, School
- Cpt #2
- Unc #3
- Elementary School: Summerland
- Junior High School: Carp. Jr.
- High School: Carp. Sr. Carp. Sr.
Property / Lot Details
- Listing ID: 18-1000
- Sq. Ft. 2,625
- Sq. Ft. Source: Other/See Remarks
- Lot Infrastructure: Public
- APN: --
- Approx. Lot Sq. Ft.: 0.0
- Zoning: R-1
- Cross Street: Ortega Ridge Rd
- Neighborhood: Other
- District: 10 - MONTECITO
- Location/Topography: ["Level"]
Listing Price Information
- Original Listing Price: $2,095,000.00
- Days On Market: 697