434 Quarantina St, Santa Barbara, California, 93103
$995,000 3 beds | 1 full baths | 1,328 sq. ft.
Seascape Realty. Source: SBAOR
Rare M-1 property 1/2 block off the Haley corridor. Charming 1927 Spanish architecture 3 bedroom,1 bath home with many original classic features. Recently refinished hardwood floors, new interior paint and refreshed exterior paint. Sunny living room with fireplace, built-in cabinets, formal dining room, spacious kitchen with breakfast nook and laundry room. Also included is a detached accessory building and a two-car tandem garage, currently configured as one car garage and storage room. Private lot, fully fenced with mature landscaping. Many use options and upside potential with M-1 zoning in a revitalizing area of downtown Santa Barbara.
- # of Baths (Full): 1
- Dining: Formal
- Laundry: Room
- Appliances: Dryer, Gas Rnge/Cooktop, Refrig, Washer
- Floor/Window Coverings: Concrete, Hardwood, Vinyl/Linoleum
Parking / Garage, Multi-Unit Information, Homeowners Association, School
- Elementary School: Washington
- Junior High School: S.B. Jr.
- High School: Carp. Sr. S.B. Sr.
Property / Lot Details
- Listing ID: 21-4222
- Sq. Ft. 1,328
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Lot Infrastructure: Public
- APN: 031--301--01
- Approx. Lot Sq. Ft.: 5,663.0
- Zoning: M-1
- Neighborhood: 15 - Lower Eastside
- District: 15 - SB/EAST OF STATE
Listing Price Information
- Original Listing Price: $995,000.00
- Days On Market: 57