4868 El Carro Ln, Carpinteria, California, 93013
$1,350,000 4 beds | 3 full baths | 2,405 sq. ft.
Monica Lenches — Coast and Valley Properties. Source: SBAOR
NEWER, MISSION TERRACE ESTATES, SINGLE STORY, APPROX. 2400 SQ.FT. This 4 bdrm/3 ba chic modern Craftsman (built in 2013) on a developer choice lot is located in sought after Mission Terrace Estates and is equally suited for family living, entertaining or a relaxed retirement lifestyle. An expanded great room layout, framed with mountain views, includes a gleaming gourmet kitchen with Caesar stone counters, maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances & a center island/breakfast bar with second sink. The living/dining area boasts mountain views, a gas fireplace & French doors to the backyard & hot tub. High ceilings, white oak flooring & an abundance of windows throughout create an ambiance of spaciousness & natural light.
- # of Baths (Full): 3
- Dining: Breakfast Bar, Dining Area
- Rooms: Ground Floor Bedroom
- Laundry: 220V Elect, Gas Hookup, Room
- Cathedral Ceilings, Dual Pane Window, Insul:T/O, Pantry
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Rnge/Cooktop, Microwave, Oven/Rnge/Blt-In
- Floor/Window Coverings: Carpet, Tile, Wood
Parking / Garage, Multi-Unit Information, Homeowners Association, School
- Elementary School: Canalino
- Junior High School: Carp. Jr.
- High School: Carp. Sr. Carp. Sr.
Property / Lot Details
- Listing ID: 18-3669
- Sq. Ft. 2,405
- Sq. Ft. Source: Data Service
- Lot Infrastructure: Public
- APN: 004--112--01
- Approx. Lot Sq. Ft.: 8,276.0
- Zoning: R-1
- Neighborhood: Other
- District: 05 - CARPINTERIA-SUMMERLAND
Listing Price Information
- Original Listing Price: $1,350,000.00
- Days On Market: 497