465 La Cumbre Rd, Santa Barbara, California, 93110
$899,000 3 beds | 2 full baths | 1,360 sq. ft.
Manzo Lough Real Estate — Village Properties - 1. Source: SBAOR
Built in 1947, this wonderful California style farmhouse feels like home sweet home. Privately perched above La Cumbre Road, this charming, single-level, 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is well-positioned on a spacious .23-acre +/- parcel. Freshly painted both inside and out, this sunny home features original wood floors, a wood burning fireplace, great basement for storage, and a carport. Both the coveted Hope Elementary School and La Colina Junior High are just a short stroll away. Close to shopping and dining at La Cumbre Plaza and 5 Points Shopping Center, this convenient location can't be beat. The large, wrap around yard has picturesque mountain views, drought tolerant landscaping, water-wise artificial turf, plentiful fruit trees, and a spacious patio that is perfect for entertaining!
- # of Baths (Full): 2
- Dining: Dining Area
- Rooms: Basement, Ground Floor Bedroom, Ground Floor Master
- Laundry: In-unit, Room
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Rnge/Cooktop, Refrig
- Fireplace(s): LR
- Floor/Window Coverings: Vinyl/Linoleum, Wood
Parking / Garage, Multi-Unit Information, Homeowners Association, School
- Cpt #2
- Elementary School: Hope
- Junior High School: LaColina
- High School: Carp. Sr. S.B. Sr.
Property / Lot Details
- Listing ID: 18-3535
- Sq. Ft. 1,360
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Lot Infrastructure: Public
- APN: --
- Approx. Lot Sq. Ft.: 10,019.0
- Zoning: E-3,S-D
- Cross Street: La Cumbre Hills Ln.
- Neighborhood: 15 - San Roque
- District: 20 - SB/WEST OF STATE
- Location/Topography: ["Level"]
Listing Price Information
- Original Listing Price: $914,500.00
- Days On Market: 654
- Sale Excludes: Other
- Contingencies: SLR 2 PURCHASE